Husqvarna 520iHT4 is a high-capacity battery-powered telescopic pole hedge trimmer with up to 4.5 m reach, designed for professional use. It cuts wide, high and low hedges efficiently thanks to the length adjustable telescopic tube and angle adjustable cutter bar. The cutter bar also folds easily for easier transport and storage. This machine combines market-leading performance with zero direct emissions, low weight, low vibration levels and extremely quiet operation, so you can use it in noise-sensitive environments. The rear impact guard protects the integrated battery to prevent wear and damage effectively. Compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries and chargers. Weatherproof IPX 4.
• In-house developed brushless motor provides a high and consistent
• Long reach
• The key pad is very easy to operate.
• Weatherproof (IPX4) – Use in all weather conditions
• Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body
of the machine.
• Telescopic tube for quick cutting height adjustment
• The angle adjustment enable cutting of both high and low hedges.
• The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
• Rear impact guard
• Choose savE™ mode for maximum runtime
• The metal housing is designed to protect motor and gears.
• Cutter bar easy foldable into transport mode.
• Ergonomic handle with easy access to the controls.
• Easy grip to adjust the cutting angle.
• Low noise level for a pleasant work environment
• Slimmed design makes it lightweight and well balanced.
• Allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different
product applications and keep working.
• Low maintenance and less downtime
• Gear up for nonstop operation
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery voltage 36 V
Number of batteries included —
Cutting speed 4000 cut/min
Teeth opening 32 mm
Article gross weight 7270 g
Article net weight 5470 g
Full length, including cutting equipment 346 cm
Knife Length 55 cm
Length, extended, including cutting equipment 346 cm
Length, transportation mode – metric 191 cm
Weight without battery 5.5 kg